Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before using the nebulizer: keep them as clean as possible.
- Preparation of the nebulizer
- Prior to use of the device, make sure all the components are properly connected in accordance with the instructions for use.
- Install the nebulizer on a level and stable surface.
- Pour the required amount of the solution prescribed by your doctor into the medicine chamber.
- Connect the mask or mouthpiece to the spray chamber, turn on the device and start inhalation.
- Procedure for inhalation
- The procedure is performed 1–1.5 hours after a meal or physical exercise.
- Do not perform inhalation at elevated temperatures.
- Relax and take a comfortable position. Breathe evenly during inhalation. It is not recommended to read or talk.
- Keep the sprayer upright.
- Perform the procedure until medicine is completely consumed, taking into account the residual volume for each specific device.*
- After inhalation, disconnect the device from the mains.
- After inhalation
After the procedure, rinse your mouth with boiled water, and if you used a mask — rinse your eyes and face with water.
- Disinfection of the device
- Wash all components (except for the air tube and filter) with warm water and detergent.
- Rinse with running water.
- Place the washed parts in disinfectant solution (Chloramine, hydrogen peroxide, etc.).
- Rinse the parts of the device again with running water and dry them out, having placed them on a paper towel.
*Before inhalation, carefully read the instructions for use of the inhaled medication.