B.Well nebulizers PRO-110, PRO-115, MED-121, MED-125 have been tested by First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg (Russia). The purpose of this medical research was to compare the effectiveness of asthma treatment:
- Nebulizer steroid and mucolytic therapy with devices B.Well PRO-110, PRO-115, MED-121, MED-125 (steroid and oral mucolytic);
- Intravenous steroid therapy and oral mucolytic therapy.
Effectiveness of nebulizer therapy is comparable with intravenous steroid and oral mucolytic hospital therapy. Nebulization therapy with B.Well devices is superior to intravenous steroid therapy and oral mucolytic therapy:
- Nebulized medication delivery is less toxic than intravenous or oral medication;
- Nebulizers are suitable for people with GI diseases;
- Nebulizers are suitable for all age and gender groups;
- Nebulizers are available for self-treatment at home.
Nebulization therapy is an important means of treating patients with asthma. Continuous nebulization therapy improves well-being and reduces the usage of emergency inhalers for patients with asthma. B.Well nebulizers PRO-110, PRO-115, MED-121, MED-125 are effective devices which are recommended for both home and hospital usage.
B.Well – the right devices for caring and protecting the health of your family!